Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Writing Life

This involves a lot of procrastination. Excuses about being busy and such.

Also distraction. I should be editing Alden's Story, but (of course) I got distracted writing the opening to its sequel. Heh heh heh.

However, I did write some today, for the first time in a good long while. It felt good. Hopefully it'll stick, and I can get back into a routine. Writing is a part of me and I don't want to bury it under the demands of daily life.

I miss the times when writing was easy. Being realistic, I know that those times were possible because my life was ten times less demanding, even with being the eldest of nine. My responsibilities were far fewer and I didn't have to take life so seriously.

Even still, I know there is that part of me that still loves to write. It just takes a little more effort to convince her to come out, that's all.

~Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment